Skip to main content

Get Coaching Clients: Step One to Positive Profits


OK, so you're a coach. No, make that "COACH." Capital letters. Lots of positivity. You've studied. You're credentialed. Heck, you can do this! This is your dream career.

Now what?

If you stroll the internet you'll find no shortage of coaches. You'll find great site, horrific sites and everything in-between.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Before you create the site and system that will draw people to you, you have to do one thing: Decide what you really want.

"I know what I want. I want clients," you say rolling your eyes. "I already know what kind of coach I am. (Choose one or insert your own title) I'm a life coach. I'm a business coach. I'm a love coach."

Seriously?

Life coach? What exactly does that mean?

It means I help people get their life on track. I help them get unstuck. I help them decide who they really are and what they want.

OK, cool. But you already know telling someone you're a "life coach" is a recipe for confusion and maybe even a yawn, right?

Well, yeah...

So... that's why you need to decide what you really are.

But I already told you...

No, wait! You're not a life coach. (Who came up with that generic title anyway?) You help people get on-tack and stay focused. Sound good?

Yeah.

So, that's what you do. Is it really what you want? Do you LOVE this part of your coaching or is there another area you enjoy more?

Hmm, yeah, I like it. But you know, now that I think of it, I really like helping people make new career decisions. I helped a woman stuck in a dead-end job decide to get training to become a Realtor and now she is really happy and successful. That was great.

OK, so now we're getting somewhere...


***
This is just the first step in making your coaching career more successful. Once you decide what it is you truly want to do (get specific), you can hone your message and people will understand what it is you can do for them.

Interested in getting POSITIVE PROFITS?

I'm a hit-the-ground running marketing coach and consultant and I can help you get more clients, profits and credibility in just 90 day...guaranteed!

Learn more...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find a JV Partner: How to Choose Coaching JV Opportunities

Coaches who are interested in building their email lists are open to joint venture opportunities. These type of opportunities are helpful for expanding your network, getting your products and services more exposure and even building your own email list. However, finding the right joint venture partners can be tricky. It's not a great idea to partner with internet marketers who are hawking everything from Facebook ads to acne medication. You need to find the right fit. This can take a long time of searching, contacting people, waiting for response and then putting together a good fitting offer to then offer to each others' lists. However, if you work within a network that you trust, this can be a huge asset to your business, and to those who are also involved. To consider a JV partner, here are a few tips to explore first before joining up: 1. Research this person online. Do they offer professional services, have a good presence? 2. What is their list size? How often to

Get Coaching Clients: Marketing for Clients-- The Basics

Part Two: GET COACHING CLIENTS THE BASICS -- How to start marketing for your clients The bottom line is you need clients to make money. For some this is akin to stabbing themselves in the eye. For others, it's not big trick. They market, network and basically act like a Town Crier for themselves. They are their own best media. I totally get the first one; the second is a mystery to me. However, for the last several years I've been a pretty successful marketing coach and consultant. No, I'm not a zillionaire, but I've bought several homes, had top-level cars, yada, yada, yada. It's not the material stuff that makes me swoon, though. It's the rewarding connections with customers who use my advice and guides to help them. It's the great testimonials and happy people I work with. That's what jazzes me. But, I do like to eat, so I have to continue to market and "sell" myself. And I can tell you I've learned a thing or 90 about