Skip to main content

Find a JV Partner: How to Choose Coaching JV Opportunities


Coaches who are interested in building their email lists are open to joint venture opportunities. These type of opportunities are helpful for expanding your network, getting your products and services more exposure and even building your own email list.

However, finding the right joint venture partners can be tricky. It's not a great idea to partner with internet marketers who are hawking everything from Facebook ads to acne medication. You need to find the right fit. This can take a long time of searching, contacting people, waiting for response and then putting together a good fitting offer to then offer to each others' lists.

However, if you work within a network that you trust, this can be a huge asset to your business, and to those who are also involved. To consider a JV partner, here are a few tips to explore first before joining up:

1. Research this person online. Do they offer professional services, have a good presence?

2. What is their list size? How often to do they mail them? Sign up for their emails and see if their content is in-line with what you require. Look for well-written copy, well-designed emails and also watch frequency. Emailing once a week is optimal; several times a week turns people off.

3. Try a small JV opportunity first. Instead of doing a huge roll-out to your trusted list, start by offering a small ad in your ezine or blog in exchange for the same. If your readers respond to the offer and vice versa (you get response from the JV ad), you can feel comfortable going forward with a larger offer.

Interested in joining a high-level JV partnership? We are seeking complementary partners to work with for multiple JV mailings. Please complete the form below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Coaching Clients: Step One to Positive Profits

OK, so you're a coach. No, make that "COACH." Capital letters. Lots of positivity. You've studied. You're credentialed. Heck, you can do this! This is your dream career. Now what? If you stroll the internet you'll find no shortage of coaches. You'll find great site, horrific sites and everything in-between. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Before you create the site and system that will draw people to you, you have to do one thing: Decide what you really want. "I know what I want. I want clients," you say rolling your eyes. "I already know what kind of coach I am. (Choose one or insert your own title) I'm a life coach. I'm a business coach. I'm a love coach." Seriously? Life coach? What exactly does that mean? It means I help people get their life on track. I help them get unstuck. I help them decide who they really are and what they want. OK, cool. But you already know telling someone you're a

Get Coaching Clients: Marketing for Clients-- The Basics

Part Two: GET COACHING CLIENTS THE BASICS -- How to start marketing for your clients The bottom line is you need clients to make money. For some this is akin to stabbing themselves in the eye. For others, it's not big trick. They market, network and basically act like a Town Crier for themselves. They are their own best media. I totally get the first one; the second is a mystery to me. However, for the last several years I've been a pretty successful marketing coach and consultant. No, I'm not a zillionaire, but I've bought several homes, had top-level cars, yada, yada, yada. It's not the material stuff that makes me swoon, though. It's the rewarding connections with customers who use my advice and guides to help them. It's the great testimonials and happy people I work with. That's what jazzes me. But, I do like to eat, so I have to continue to market and "sell" myself. And I can tell you I've learned a thing or 90 about